Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Looking for a Electric Board Repair Company

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slate

Hi im looking for a good Electric Circuit Board repair shop in my area to do work related to Electric Control Board repairs.
Looking for a better company which is closer to our own shop.
The company I represent is located in Connecticut
We repair and and service electric motors and servos.
I tried looking at online directories and other places but this doesn't seem to lead anywhere
any help would be great :)

Slate said:
Hi im looking for a good Electric Circuit Board repair shop in my area to do work related to Electric Control Board repairs.
Looking for a better company which is closer to our own shop.
The company I represent is located in Connecticut
We repair and and service electric motors and servos.
I tried looking at online directories and other places but this doesn't seem to lead anywhere
any help would be great :)
Why limit yourself to the area? With overnight shipping everyplace is "in your area" so to speak. Get with the global program.

Papabravo said:
Why limit yourself to the area? With overnight shipping everyplace is "in your area" so to speak. Get with the global program.

Well when working with companies it is good to have a personal relationship, this allows us to know who we are dealing with outsourcing in the manor you speak up is very impersonal cannot be trusted in the same way. If there is any problems then it is difficult to see the person face to face on the issue when you don't know who they are.

All of that is well and good, but you should consider the opportunity cost of limiting yourself in such a way. Many fruitful business relationships take place in the abscense of face to face contact. Travel and technology have served us well in this regard. If the thing you seek is unavailable in your area or is outside your price range you may have no choice.

Board repair is not a business that I would invest time or capital in for what to me are alltogether obvious reasons; but good luck finding what you need.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back