Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Long range wirless swich

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am looking for circuit of wirless switch who can switch on off up to 10 and more target shooting moters in target firing range. I also want to scheduling by timers and delay in target pop up.
Further I have lights toake it on off or dimming by voltage control can it posible by remote.
Remote range required 2 Kms line of sight
Plz any one here assist me.
Looking to manage as like equipments
Below vedio

Last edited:
It sounds like you want some degree of automation; the ability to make random targets pop up at random intervals maybe? Or a non-random delay sequence?
If that's the case then you would need some kind of programmable device with long range wireless comms.
Arduino is a common entry-level programmable device that could do what you want. There's also PIC microcontrollers which are much cheaper, but require more upfront learning and hardware design. You could also look into Beagle Bone, Raspberry Pi, et. al.
For the long range comms, there are several zigbee/xbee modules that can easily go to 2km and much further
https://www.sparkfun.com/pages/xbee_guide

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back