Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

LOGO problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Night Rider

I have a LOGO 12/24RCo (0BA4) with DM8 12/24R. Here is the problem. I bought it from a guy and it has a program inside. I tried to read it but it is password protected. OK. i don't care about it but i want to write my program. i wrote a program, i stopped the plc and while choossing the PC->LOGO option, the LOGO soft comfort V5.0 asks a password. Which password? I don't give any password to my program. It wants to say that i need the password from the other guy to write any other program with or without a password?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back