Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Logic Converter

Status
Not open for further replies.

ae4jm

Hello,

I'm a student in electronics. I would like find a cheap or free logic converter to convert minterm and maxterm expressions to truth tables, convert truth tables to expressions and also to convert logic schematics to truth tables and expressions. I have multisim 2001 student edition, but the logic converter is not available on this version of the electronics workbench. Thanks,

Matt

Russlk,

Thanks for your input. Well, that is what we have coming up in about 3 days. An expression will be put on the board like using input and output A B C Y, then also using the dash for not and + for or and . for and etc., then we must get up at the board and draw the schematic using gates. I thought the converter might be a good learning tool to test myself to make sure that I'm right. Some things are easier excepted by myself with these types of study tools, like algebra etc., if during homework etc., if I have the answers I can check myself and make sure I'm doing them correctly before I except my mindset of doing these problems and get started down the wrong path. I hope that I've explained my reasoning of the converter in a way that I don't want it for cheating purposes, but rather as a learning tool.

Thanks,
Matt[/code]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back