Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

LM386 minimal circuit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't you copy the video and put it on You Tube then anybody can see it?

The simulator program LTspiceXVII that most of us use is a free online download and is available here:
https://www.analog.com/en/design-center/design-tools-and-calculators/ltspice-simulator.html

YES I could to that but I have forgotten my YouTube password. I have guessed and guessed kept notes to make use I did not guess the same passwords and still can not get on. YouTube has no option to recover a password. I already have several videos on you tube. I tried to open a new account but message says, the email is already used. I remember my user name but not the password. If I have 2 accounts then I have to remember user name, email and password for both. I use to be on several forums each one has its own rules about how the password must be made up of both, lower case letter, upper case letters, at lease 1 number, some require 2 number or other things like @#$%&* simbles. WHO can remember all that, not me I have to keep a note book. I had all my passwords saved on my computer then it crashed now I can't long on to anything. Some places only allow 5 guesses every 24 hours. I give up, I don't care anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back