Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Lithium Battery 72Ah........LTspice model?

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi

You can try this one if you like.
Its a simple model and I didn't spend a lot of time on it. But it might work for you.
The LiPo params should be fairly clear. The Vdah param represent the voltage drop vs 1 hr discharge time.
The value can be obtained from the battery 1C discharge curve chart. The Vdah param value is trial an error.

Let me know and I will upload.

See below
1588704035569.png

Hi eTech,
Thankyou very much for that. I would really be very grateful if you could possibly upload the model for the LiPO battery. It looks great.

Hi eTech,
Thankyou very much for that. I would really be very grateful if you could possibly upload the model for the LiPO battery. It looks great.

Ok...here you go.
Hope it helps...

eT

Attachments

• LiPoBatTest.zip
    2.6 KB · Views: 239
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back