Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Lincoln 250 mig welder need help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tonka2

My welder has memory for different settings and I had put it on stitch setting but have no clue how to set it back to normal welding. No manual either. Don't ask me how I did it but I did. Any help would be great. Thanks

My welder has memory for different settings and I had put it on stitch setting but have no clue how to set it back to normal welding. No manual either. Don't ask me how I did it but I did. Any help would be great. Thanks

What's the actual model number of your welder? You can try searching for the manual on Lincoln's site if you haven't already--they provide them for free download: https://www.mylincolnelectric.com/Catalog/lecooperatorsmanualsearch.aspx

Good luck!

Torben

Last edited:
Let me guess... Lincoln SP-250? Or one of its variations? With the digital control panel with the touch pad buttons. And you lost the owners manual? :(

If my service computer was up and running I would have a answer for you but I dont at this time.

Lincoln has a customer service website and phone number and they could tell you exactly how to reset it. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back