Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Lighting Controller

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sittingmule

Hi all,
I am a compete noob i'm wanting to make a lighting controller that when lights goes off a photocell starts a timer for 10 hrs, then after 10 hrs turns on light, then photocell turns off light when light returns.Photocell will be in remote location not affected by controlled light. I am planing on using a solar powered light of some sort. this is the first project i have ever undertaken i would love some help if anyone can lead me in the right direction. thanks in advance.

Can you use an Arduino (link)? That is the easiest method of generating a 10hour delay, and doing some other logic.

I agree with Mike, the difficulty is probably about the same analogue or arduino, at least the latter you can make mods without a solder iron.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back