Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

LIGHT CIRCUIT HELP NEEDED

Status
Not open for further replies.

RON

I WOULD LIKE A CIRCUIT THAT ALLOWS ME TO LIGHT 1-21 LIGHTS ONE AT A TIME BUY PUSHING A MOMENTARY PUSH BUTTON.ANYTHING?I COULD BUILD FROM A SCHEMATIC.EMAIL RON@NAC.NET THANKS RON

You could use cascaded decade counters with the pushbutton (debounced) driving the clock input. Use suitable transistor drivers for your lights if they are low voltage.
If you are talking about mains powered lights you need some kind of relay switching these.
Klaus

Well, it seems like a simple project, so I might be able to help you. :D But your going to have to be more specific on what you want to build. Do you want the LEDs to light in a specific order? Do you want them to chase? Do you want it to run on a specific voltage? Or do you want them to just all light when you push the button? If so, do you want them to stay lit after the button is pressed? Or light only when the button is pressed down? What do you mean by "1-21"? Give me a more in depth description and I might be able to help you. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back