Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Lifetime Battery

Status
Not open for further replies.
If something looks too good to be true, then it's almost certainly just a load of crap. Remote controls are one of best uses for batteries, and they last years so cost very little. Why mess about with silly non-working junk 'designs'.

I think that this would work, but it is a lot of effort for very little gain.

It doesn't look well executed. I can't see why there has to be a charge / run switch. It would be far easier to buy some modern NiMh batteries and a charger, or some of the lithium ion batteries with step down converters that replace AA batteries.

If something looks too good to be true, then it's almost certainly just a load of crap. Remote controls are one of best uses for batteries, and they last years so cost very little. Why mess about with silly non-working junk 'designs'.
I think that this would work, but it is a lot of effort for very little gain.

It doesn't look well executed. I can't see why there has to be a charge / run switch. It would be far easier to buy some modern NiMh batteries and a charger, or some of the lithium ion batteries with step down converters that replace AA batteries.
Thank u

Another pointless (spam ?) video, just like this one:

JimB

The OP keeps posting that link to the video just to get people to view it and increase its ratings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back