Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

lestronic ii golf cart charger

Status
Not open for further replies.

so shocked

I have a lestronics ii golf cart charger that has gone dead . When I plug it in no click, no humming of the transformer
I have checked the power cord and the power outlet. Both are good
The points are not closing on the charger/ relay to allow power through so i suspect it is the charger relay at fault. If I bypass the timer relay the transformer hums and i have power at the crowfoot plug
The Lestronics charger is a 36 volt, model 07850 type 36LC25-8ET
A new charger relay for this model is well over $200 and i hate to spend this money on an old charger. I notice that Amazon has a different shape of 36 v relay timer for a different model could this be made to work, i don't care about different mounting holes or size. Ant help or thoughts would be appreciated
Any help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back