Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Legal FM Transmitter?

Status
Not open for further replies.
AudioGuru:
I looked up a micromitter circuit, because I really like the idea and that is what I would spend money on. But I realized they only make kits for FM Micromitter Transmitters for Australia and New Zeland (which I don't live). Should I gather parts?

The circuit looks above my skill? Could I so something like that?

**broken link removed**

A 'scope with a lower bandwidth will show a near-perfect sine-wave when looking at the triangle-wave..

And if it's slew rate distortion inside the 'scope vertical ampler then it'll give you a triangle wave when the input is a sinewave.

And if it's slew rate distortion inside the 'scope vertical ampler then it'll give you a triangle wave when the input is a sinewave.
The vertical amplifier in a 'scope is made to be wideband, so it does not have negative feedback and does not have a frequency compensation capacitor to reduce its gain at high frequencies like an opamp. It is the frequency compensation capacitor in an opamp that causes its sudden slew rate distortion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back