Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

LED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sebi

Two leds for PC

Attachments

• LED_341.gif
    LED_341.gif
    1.6 KB · Views: 880
Thanks guys!

I used the top example, and it worked perfectly!

I am now in the process of finding a way of adding a switch to enable the green led, the one that runs from the 5v.

If there is a simple way to this, please tell me because I'm unsure where to place it in the circuit.

Thanks again, :D

well, all was well using 9V battery, until it ran out.
I decided the motherboard had constant power, tried to hook it up, started the PC, BANG, then dead.

I lost my hard drive and CD burner. Motherboard is fine though... :?

That was about 2 months ago, and all is fine now. A word of advice, use the power from the power supply, not from the motherboard. Now I am using the 5V red wire on the floppy power connector, and is working fine.

Thanks again, :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back