Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

LED project

Status
Not open for further replies.

raphaelriv

hello all, I'll appreciate any help that you guys can provide me with this small design. I am open to any suggestions, i want to make a text fixture that when you input different exact voltage readings you obtain an visual LED light. For example if you were to input 5 volts exact with a little tolerance a LED will light up .. that's it. I was thinking a simple LED circuit but if the voltage is 4.80 i need another LED to light up. Could i use a transistor to control the LED when only a particular voltage is fed?

look up a voltage divider circuit, you could use a transistor to turn things on at the various voltages then

Hi Raphaelriv,

Try this one, the only limitation is that the voltage drop of
the red led should be lower than the voltage drop of the
green led.

on1aag.

Attachments

• Window detector schematic.PNG
    Window detector schematic.PNG
    19.5 KB · Views: 220
  • Window detector graph.PNG
    Window detector graph.PNG
    14 KB · Views: 148