Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

LED flashing/scrolling panel

Status
Not open for further replies.

F3RR3T

i am looking to make a scrolling/flashing LED panel for the rear panel on m camaro as shown in this video.

**broken link removed**

i can make my own PCB's using the laser printer etch method seen here **broken link removed**

I have some Photos of his wiring etc but i have no clue what is needed to get the different actions of the leds to different functions of the car (flash when braking etc etc). i assume it uses some sort of micro controller.

i need a controller that i can accept a low voltage signal from the brake light wire and output that to the led matrix via static on. or accept input from a turn signal wire and output that to half of the matrix flashing or scrolling.

basically i need either and off the shelf controller or help designing a controller

these are the pictures i have of his system

**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**

[i apologize for being so needy but i have never done anything that requires a micro controller. and i have tried researching them but am thoroughly confused

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back