Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

LED dot matrix

Status
Not open for further replies.

mihids

Does anyone know where to buy 3 color(like red, green and amber) LED 8x8( or what ever 16x16,5x7 .....) segments.:confused:

LED drivers

OK! I've got the bi-color LED matrices. Can anyone please tell me a cheap bi-color LED driver. My display would comprise of 8 16x16 LED matrices. :rolleyes:
They are all bi-color. I searched in farnell and digi-key. They've got some drivers but is there anyone who has used them. Please help me.

What about Maxim?

I know I've got to use more than one LED driver and also I've got to have a micro-controller as well.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back