Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

LED Bulbs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shhh... dont give him any strange ideas... :lol:

Hey Dr. Rogla,
A truck (bigger than yours) full of beer tipped over on the highway. It would have taken many people all day to salvage the unbroken bottles, so they bulldozed the whole lot and dumped it. Guys were crying that there was more beer wasted than they would drink over their entire lives. :cry: :lol:

audioguru said:
Guys were crying that there was more beer wasted than they would drink over their entire lives. :cry: :lol:

I DONT BELIVE YOU!!!!!!!!!
I WILL drink more than a truck full of beer in my life.
(I`m almost a fifth of a way through.. :lol: )

LOL, I think this is the accident that audioguru is taking about. Here is a link to a local news station's coverage. There is video also, right below the picture at the top of the story where it says "Video, 56K or Highspeed", click on the link to see coverage of the accident.

link: **broken link removed**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back