LaTeX support

Status
Not open for further replies.

PG1995

Hi

I know that the forum does support LaTeX text to some extent. But the LaTeX text should not be more than certain number of characters otherwise it won't compile. I have seen some forums which don't have this limit. Is their any upgrade in sight? Thank you.

I doubt it....

If your equation is extra large, as a workaround use an online latex editor an paste it here... I think that's what most folk do... For simple electronic equations it fits the bill...

Thank you.

If your equation is extra large, as a workaround use an online latex editor an paste it here... I think that's what most folk do... For simple electronic equations it fits the bill...

I don't get it. Use what online latex editor and why? I already have latex code on my computer so why should I use any online editor? Could you please elaborate? Thanks.

I don't get it. Use what online latex editor and why? I already have latex code on my computer so why should I use any online editor? Could you please elaborate? Thanks.
I thought the whole Idea was to show your equation in graphical format... After a latex editor has finished it usually produces a gif so you can paste it here...

If you have a latex editor... Do your equation, then copy and paste as you would a picture!!

Actually this is what I have been doing. Taking a picture of latex text. But it makes it difficult for persons trying to helping. They would need to re-write everything. If they have access to the latex code, they can just edit it. Thanks.

Then just paste the code aswell...

Code:
\sqrt{}(freq / 40000)\over2x\pi

Hi, again,

Is there any way to reduce the size of latex text? For example, at least to me, the size of latex text below is quite large. Thank you.

[latex]F(\omega )=\frac{2}{\pi }\int_{0}^{\infty }f(x)\cos (\omega x)dx[/latex]

I know. Various code tags to change font resulted in red ink errors.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…