Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

LATEX broken

Status
Not open for further replies.

KeepItSimpleStupid

Most Helpful Member
One or more directories do not exist error.

Latex code:

[latex]\frac{\mathrm{dp} }{\mathrm{d} t}[/latex]

[latex]\frac{\mathrm{dp} }{\mathrm{d} t}[/latex]

Last edited by a moderator:
Testing.....

[latex]\stackrel{-b\pm\sqrt{b^{2}-4ac}}{2a}[/latex]

EDIT: Interesting indeed. Hoping one of the admins can figure out the cause of the issue.

Hello there,

Now you can see why i hate to use Latex. I've used it a few times, and it always always always gets broken, then fixed, then broken, then fixed, etc., the pain isnt worth the effort. This isnt the only site this happened on either :)
That's why i mostly use plain text for the formulas, so that people will be able to read them.

Lately I have been using other online Latex editors, such as https://latex.codecogs.com/:

gif.latex

Once you've written the LATEX in the editor, click "Ok", click the formula image, and copy to clipboard. Then you can paste it in a reply on the forum.

Last edited:
[latex]\forall x \in X, \quad\exists y \leq\epsilon\frac{\frac{1}{x}+\frac{1}{y}}{y-z}{n! \over k!(n-k)!} = {n \choose k}[/latex]

Last edited:
[latex]\begin{equation} x = a_0 + \cfrac{1}{a_1 + \cfrac{1}{a_2 + \cfrac{1}{a_3 + \cfrac{1}{a_4} } } }\end{equation}[/latex]

[latex]A_{m,n} =\begin{pmatrix} a_{1,1} a_{1,2} \cdots a_{1,n} \\ a_{2,1} a_{2,2} \cdots a_{2,n} \\\vdots \vdots \ddots \vdots \\ a_{m,1} a_{m,2} \cdots a_{m,n}\end{pmatrix}[/latex]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back