Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Knocked off sm resistor heeelp :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

stuee

Hi.
I have a gy1145 uv sensor which im playing setting up on my Rasp Pi/ I had it working and moving to outside in a box but upon moving the terminals from the bottom to the top i seem to have knocked the resistor and never to be seen again.
I can find info on what the resistor is and hoping one for you smart people may help.
Also if you can work out what value, would i be able to replace with a standard resistor just to get it working, Ive orders a new 2 from china (3 weeks wait at $3.40 each, or $22 each local :eek: )

i look forward to your help.

Attachments

• SI1145-UV-IR-Visible-Sensor-I2C-Light-Breakout-font-b-Board-b-font-GY1145.jpg
    SI1145-UV-IR-Visible-Sensor-I2C-Light-Breakout-font-b-Board-b-font-GY1145.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 107
oops forgot to mark which one it was.

Attachments

• SI1145-UV-IR-Visible-Sensor-I2C-Light-Breakout-font-b-Board-b-font-GY1145.jpg
    SI1145-UV-IR-Visible-Sensor-I2C-Light-Breakout-font-b-Board-b-font-GY1145.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 126
It appears to be connected between the bottom two pins which are Vin and Gnd so probably just a decoupling capacitor and almost any similar size (0805 ?) ceramic cap will work - 0.1μF to 10μF.

Mike.
Edit, changed fron nF to μF,

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back