Knocked off sm resistor heeelp :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

stuee

Hi.
I have a gy1145 uv sensor which im playing setting up on my Rasp Pi/ I had it working and moving to outside in a box but upon moving the terminals from the bottom to the top i seem to have knocked the resistor and never to be seen again.
I can find info on what the resistor is and hoping one for you smart people may help.
Also if you can work out what value, would i be able to replace with a standard resistor just to get it working, Ive orders a new 2 from china (3 weeks wait at $3.40 each, or $22 each local )

i look forward to your help.

Attachments

• SI1145-UV-IR-Visible-Sensor-I2C-Light-Breakout-font-b-Board-b-font-GY1145.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 108
oops forgot to mark which one it was.

Attachments

• SI1145-UV-IR-Visible-Sensor-I2C-Light-Breakout-font-b-Board-b-font-GY1145.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 128
ahh lol, all look the same to me any idea how i can identify its value. the circuit is 3.3v max 5v

It appears to be connected between the bottom two pins which are Vin and Gnd so probably just a decoupling capacitor and almost any similar size (0805 ?) ceramic cap will work - 0.1μF to 10μF.

Mike.
Edit, changed fron nF to μF,

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…