Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

just wondering

Status
Not open for further replies.

engineers feel

hello every body

I've wondering in some thing

can you tell me what is the difference between
bluetooth , Wi- Fi & wire less

thanks a lot

they are all wireless communication schemes for different devices, ranges and applications..

wikipedia will give you a lot of information about that.

When you select a title for your posts, it is very helpful if it contains a clue to the post's subject.

Your title leaves people wondering what the post is about. Bad

Some people skip posts with meaningless titles.

Others with poor short term memory end up looking at them more then once.

Please.

3v0 said:
When you select a title for your posts, it is very helpful if it contains a clue to the post's subject.

Your title leaves people wondering what the post is about. Bad

Some people skip posts with meaningless titles.

Others with poor short term memory end up looking at them more then once.

Please.

Exactly. Excellent advice, and so true. I really can't stand a subject title that is completely vague. Many times I ignore them. That and the "please answer me urgently!" requests.

Exactly. Excellent advice, and so true. I really can't stand a subject title that is completely vague. Many times I ignore them. That and the "please answer me urgently!" requests.[/QUOTE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back