Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Just saying hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

MichaelaJoy

Hi everybody,
I thought I'd make my first post here and wish everyone a happy and healthy holiday.

Warmest Regards...

Welcome. What is your area of interest? Analogue, digital, coding etc.

Mike.

I've been programming for a number of years. Before that, I did digital and analog design.
Op amps, TTL and CMOS. I've done vacuum tube design as well.

I'm retired now, so I just tinker with designing guitar pedals.

I've programmed in C,C++, C# and Pascal. But all of that was done on DOS / Windows.
I've been tinkering with Lazarus /FPC (I really like what they're doing over there) The same with TDragons' GCC and Code::blocks

I thought I'd cut my teeth on a MIDI keytar design. So I went and bought a few PIC chips (18F452,24FV32KA302)

I have many questions, so I figure I'll just read, lurk and learn for now.

Been reading some of your posts... Happy to have you on board..
I've been tinkering with Lazarus /FPC (I really like what they're doing over there)

I love it..... The interface is great and I can do almost anything and more than I used to with VB6... No runtime either!!! I messed with MIDI some years back... I had a full sized keyboard that interfaced to... First a 128k speccy and Second an Atari ST... I use pic18's and 32's but never messed with the pic24 / 33's....

If I can help, I will...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back