Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Just Joined

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meatball

Thank you for having me on the forum.

I'm a student at the University of Nebraska for Telecommunications and EE.

I have lots of experience with diode lasers, some with DPSS, and a bit with gas, and ion gas lasers. I have an interest in lasers, high voltage experiments, and circuit design.

I believe in God, the origin of the term, enjoying discovering truth from his word and from the works of his hands.

I look forward to spending more time here, as several projects coming up may have me stumped from the start. Anyone here have any DRSSTCs?

Thank you for having me on the forum.

I'm a student at the University of Nebraska for Telecommunications and EE.

I have lots of experience with diode lasers, some with DPSS, and a bit with gas, and ion gas lasers. I have an interest in lasers, high voltage experiments, and circuit design.

I believe in God, the origin of the term, enjoying discovering truth from his word and from the works of his hands.

I look forward to spending more time here, as several projects coming up may have me stumped from the start. Anyone here have any DRSSTCs?

Welcome to Electro-tech, meatball!
First off, I must say that that is probably one of the most extensive introductions I've seen on this forum ;)
I, personally, do not have any DRSSTCs, but I have had a little experience with various high-voltage electronics (to tell you the truth, that's actually where I got my start!) Are there any specific questions you would like to ask right now?
Have fun, and keep posting!
Regards,
Der Strom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back