Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Just for dknguyen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nigel Goodwin

Super Moderator
Most Helpful Member
Had to post this for you, it was posted by a deleted and banned spammer, but I just thought of dknguyen :D

Attachments

• PureTrance_20.jpg
    PureTrance_20.jpg
    203 KB · Views: 264
Did the spammer post any links to the same little girl naked?

Paedophile spammers should be reported to the Internet police.

Wow she looks super creepy. Reminds me one of those zombie dolls that comes to life and kills you.

Off-coloured, overly dilated lifeless vacant eyes that do not match the artificial expression on her face = creepy. She looks lifelike, but not alive. I didn't know that was possible in a person.

Last edited:
Scary. Many 20 plus age Asian girls have the body build of a typical 12 - 16 year old American girl. As I have been told is they are often dressed up as under aged girls and used as bait to catch on line predators and pedophiles. SO maybe she's a bait girl?

Scary. Many 20 plus age Asian girls have the body build of a typical 12 - 16 year old American girl. As I have been told is they are often dressed up as under aged girls and used as bait to catch on line predators and pedophiles. SO maybe she's a bait girl?

Yeah, but with those looks what's she gonna be catch'en.

Hate to find out ! :eek:

kv:D

Edit: If what's she's catch'en looks like her. Damn.:rolleyes:

Last edited:

That's why I do not talk to girls that are neither in a bar or at the university event. Good thing too. I was at a Vietnamese New Year's Festival and all but a few of the girls there that I had never met before were 15 or 16, but they looked exactly the same (sometimes older) than the 20-22 year olds I hang out with at the university.

Last edited:
Thats why I buy American! I know what age a girl is with out much effort!
Actually I am more attracted to the more mature looking and intelligent girls. The young giggly clueless ones just dont hold much appeal to me.

Strong attractive farm girls late 20's to early 40's is my interest group.

Thats why I buy American! I know what age a girl is with out much effort!
Actually I am more attracted to the more mature looking and intelligent girls. The young giggly clueless ones just dont hold much appeal to me.

Strong attractive farm girls late 20's to early 40's is my interest group.

I seem to run into a lot more more mature looking intelligent girls around here than young giggly clueless ones. You know, so I tend to take it for granted. The giggly clueless ones on the other hand- those are a rare breed lol

Last edited:
Could that be computer generated? It looks too good to be computer generated but too wrong to be real. Weird.

Mike.

Could that be computer generated? It looks too good to be computer generated but too wrong to be real. Weird.

Mike.

I guess it is computer generated, at least computer manipulated. I've not experienced any Asian girl with blue eyes yet.

Those are contact lenses. Iris-enlarging blue contacts.

My friend has reviewed that picture and it seems to be one of the few he has no problem with (he has a problem with every one of my avatars you have seen so far).

Last edited:
Whats wrong with your avatar? This one reminds me of a college classmate from several years age. She was part Chinese, part Japanese and half American.
Very attractive girl and smart too! She even thought us big farm boys were cute too! :)

Those are contact lenses. Iris-enlarging blue contacts.

My friend has reviewed that picture and it seems to be one of the few he has no problem with (he has a problem with every one of my avatars you have seen so far).

Yup. I had a good friend years ago who dyed her hair blonde and wore bright green contacts. She was very black. It was a pretty wild look.

That picture doesn't look obviously retouched to me. What's she holding in her right hand? A roach clip? Could explain the vacant expression. :)

Torben

Last edited:
What's she holding in her right hand? A roach clip? :) Torben

Now how would you know what that was ? :rolleyes:

Seriously I thought I saw something but looks more like a Ninja throwing star.:D

kv

Now how would you know what that was ? :rolleyes:

Hehe. Dude, I live in B.C. and I played in a band for most of the last decade. It would be shocking if I *didn't* know what a roach clip looked like. :)

Seriously I thought I saw something but looks more like a Ninja throwing star.:D

kv

Skinny star. But then, she's skinny too, so maybe it's thematic.

Torben

She is obviously holding surgical scissors and not hemostats. You can see the oversized wide box joint. I also just noticed that outfit only has one strap that goes up to loop around her neck.

My friend thinks all the girls in my avatars are mindless, annoying, look underaged and hike up their voice to an artificially high pitch. My sister think she's pretty enough, except that the blue contacts are "sooooo 1990".

So it would seem like I'm the only one locally that finds her creepy. But then again, I prefer the frilly, overdressed, puffy outfits. What's that? You want examples? Okay.

Attachments

• img028.jpg
    img028.jpg
    139 KB · Views: 183
  • img2008062715192996.jpg
    img2008062715192996.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 181
  • img20080628163312671.jpg
    img20080628163312671.jpg
    116.1 KB · Views: 173
  • img20080706145515126.jpg
    img20080706145515126.jpg
    265.5 KB · Views: 169
Last edited:
She is obviously holding surgical scissors and not hemostats. You can see the oversized wide box joint. I also just noticed that outfit only has one strap that goes up to loop around her neck.

Could be. Joking aside, it looks like nail-clipping scissors to me. The loop thing is possible, although a left strap could be occluded by her hair and arm. The way the neck loop lays doesn't seem to support this though.

My friend thinks all the girls in my avatars are mindless, annoying, look underaged and hike up their voice to an artificially high pitch. My sister think she's pretty enough, except that the blue contacts are "sooooo 1990".

Well, they're eye candy. Maybe I'm just getting old but these days I find myself going more the route tcmtech does: strong women who can throw a hay bale and have an intelligent conversation over a beer afterward. Not to say that some of these women [Edit: the ones in the photos, I mean] can't hold their own in a conversation (hell, half the time I can't either), but the characters they're portaying in the photos don't look as interesting to me as they used to. :)

Torben

Last edited:
dknguyen, I think your right. I put my big glasses on like the ones Torben has in his Avatar.

Seen them right away. Everything nowaday's is better when I have the right magnification.:p

Pretty soon I'm going to need a new set of eye's.

kv:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back