Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Just for dknguyen

Status
Not open for further replies.
She is obviously holding surgical scissors and not hemostats. You can see the oversized wide box joint. I also just noticed that outfit only has one strap that goes up to loop around her neck.

My friend thinks all the girls in my avatars are mindless, annoying, look underaged and hike up their voice to an artificially high pitch. My sister think she's pretty enough, except that the blue contacts are "sooooo 1990".

So it would seem like I'm the only one locally that finds her creepy. But then again, I prefer the frilly, overdressed, puffy outfits. What's that? You want examples? Okay.

The girls in the photos you posted all have what the Koreans call 'kong ju peong' or Princess Disease. It is a common and growing style... There is a store in the Metrotown mall in Burnaby (where lots of Koreans live) which has a store which caters to these 'princesses.'

Thats Why I have always preferred the more mature women. They have had that 'I'm a princess' mentality beat out of them by life and replaced with the harsh reality of the 'be useful or suffer' mindset now in place.

Point out a girl that can have a few beers at a barbecue, drive a pickup pulling a trailer, operate a tractor or other piece of machinery, tell a dirty joke of hear one and laugh, has a job, and can hold her own in life and I am in love.

Skinny and under-age girls are missing the curves on a real woman. Just a bag of bones.

I was not talking about a he-she body builder "woman". They have muscles in all the wrong places.
A woman is supposed to have natural breasts. Skinny little girls don't have any.

Looks like the mystery object is one of those useless old clip-on heatsinks used for soldering. Back when people who didn't actually do any electronics work either taught it or designed equipment for it, they were all busy telling us we needed these little clip on things to avoid overheating the transistor.

And most of those gadgets became roach clips, so, yeah...

Looks like the mystery object is one of those useless old clip-on heatsinks used for soldering. Back when people who didn't actually do any electronics work either taught it or designed equipment for it, they were all busy telling us we needed these little clip on things to avoid overheating the transistor.
Yes, I remember those things from the 1960s.
When I started work for an electronics company and saw a wave soldering machine, I was horrified. Poor little transistors, all that heat, how can they possibly survive?

JimB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back