Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

just a joke no means to offend annybody

Status
Not open for further replies.
**broken link removed**
That would be a carbon iodine bond.:D

Mike.

I've been having a little trouble lately though with my skin condition can you recommend a good lotion.

In addition some of the teeth are a little loose. :D

Bobcan, Shokjok and those who gave rjvh bad rep, I like to shake your hands.
Chase chick and listen to bull sh-t are ok, but drink piss.... ,just fully sick.
I don't see the humour at all. Call me old fachion or uncool if you like.
But unfortunately those who gave him bad rep actually did him a favor.
Now he'll tell more sick jokes. Oh well. :rolleyes:

Piss
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
• Find out more about navigating Wikipedia and finding information •Jump to: navigation, search
Look up piss, pissed, take the piss in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.Piss may refer to:

Urine, liquid waste produced by an animal's kidney.
"Piss" (crude slang) used as a verb refers to the act of urination.
Beer, especially low-grade beer, or beer perceived as being low grade or tasteless.

Copied from the respectable wikipedia site proofing that this word is representing more than one interpatations

if a person is limited in his education or searching skills for information than he can still express his cultural and personal feeling about the suspect but as long he don't have all the info on the subject, he or she should be carefull to judge people and take actions according it

that's also a matter of respect

well the forum works you do make friends here :D

Altough you have information i not have
I don't know who gave me a bad rep because nobody did identify himself while giving one

Chase chick and listen to bull sh-t are ok, but drink piss.... ,just fully sick.

i don't call you anything i only can point out to you that this wordt have a different meaning in different areas of the world and it is obvios that you are not aware of it or at least not agree with it (that's your right I respect that)

Now he'll tell more sick jokes. Oh well.

I never had the intentions and exspected to get this much turmoil about the word piss in this joke
and for the reasons above i think that some of the other members did counter bad reps

so the democracy in this forum works also :D

Robert-Jan

Piss
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
• Find out more about navigating Wikipedia and finding information •Jump to: navigation, search
Look up piss, pissed, take the piss in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.Piss may refer to:

Urine, liquid waste produced by an animal's kidney.
"Piss" (crude slang) used as a verb refers to the act of urination.
Beer, especially low-grade beer, or beer perceived as being low grade or tasteless.

Copied from the respectable wikipedia site proofing that this word is representing more than one interpatations

if a person is limited in his education or searching skills for information than he can still express his cultural and personal feeling about the suspect but as long he don't have all the info on the subject, he or she should be carefull to judge people and take actions according it

that's also a matter of respect

well the forum works you do make friends here :D

Altough you have information i not have
I don't know who gave me a bad rep because nobody did identify himself while giving one

i don't call you anything i only can point out to you that this wordt have a different meaning in different areas of the world and it is obvios that you are not aware of it or at least not agree with it (that's your right I respect that)

Now he'll tell more sick jokes. Oh well.

I never had the intentions and exspected to get this much turmoil about the word piss in this joke
and for the reasons above i think that some of the other members did counter bad reps

so the democracy in this forum works also :D

Robert-Jan

Common, we all know the context of piss in your joke.

I only expressed my opinion about the joke. And I like to shake hands with those who agree with me.
I wasn’t swearing. So you’ll get red box for giving your opinion even trying politely?
Seems like you’re the sensitive one here.

Common, we all know the context of piss in your joke.

I only expressed my opinion about the joke. And I like to shake hands with those who agree with me.
I wasn’t swearing. So you’ll get red box for giving your opinion even trying politely?
Seems like you’re the sensitive one here.

hi Mr keydo

don't get me wrong i didn't put a bad rep on you otherwise you had already a personal note from me why and what my problem is with you

as i said in my reply i do respect somebodys opinion although i am not always agreeing

it's just a joke

in my opinion your mail is not offending but at the same time i think my joke is also not offending

still than this is a multi member forum so i am not responsable and i can not explane actions that are taken by others

Robert-Jan

Well.... may be the joke should be on the Canadians then..:D

Care to make any sense with your next post? If a Canadian was forced to drink piss in Australia he'd order a Foster's export. If an Aussie in Canada was forced to, he'd order a Molson Export.

Just because you don't understand the idiom doesn't mean the rest of us can't enjoy it.

Torben

Is it just me that finds it strange that a complete newcomer is so vocal about piss? I'll bet it's an existing member that just wanted to have a go. I wonder if their ip is the same as another member?

Mike.

Is it just me that finds it strange that a complete newcomer is so vocal about piss? I'll bet it's an existing member that just wanted to have a go. I wonder if their ip is the same as another member?

Mike.

hi Mike,
The constant reference to the 'iss' word reminds me of a joke.:)

Baby snake to mother,
" Mummy the snakes next door won't let me hiss in their pit".

Mother snake to to baby,
"Dont let that bother you, I knew them before they had a pit to hiss into.!"

Try saying that when youv'e had a few cans.:rolleyes:

I wonder if this is going to offend anyone.?

hi Mike,
The constant reference to the 'iss' word reminds me of a joke.:)

Baby snake to mother,
" Mummy the snakes next door won't let me hiss in their pit".

Mother snake to to baby,
"Dont let that bother you, I knew them before they had a pit to hiss into.!"

Try saying that when youv'e had a few cans.:rolleyes:

I wonder if this is going to offend anyone.?

Yep, I'm offended but of course I like the sound of my own voice too !!!

Sometimes being in opposition can benefit some who feel they don't fit into the group. Being different than the rest just to go across the grain.

Take a look at the topic it's screaming to be challenged. They will come out of the woodwork to do it.

Last edited:
hi killivolt,
I don't know what its like in the States, but in the UK we are so hog tied with 'political correctness'
that we have to be careful of what we say in public.

The least 'iffy' remark made in a public place can get us into trouble.

I hope the 'new' venture is looking good for you...:)

Last edited:
hi killivolt,
I don't know what its like in the States, but in the UK we are so hog tied with 'political correctness'

I hope the 'new' venture is looking good for you...:)

If I stay ahead of my core duties.

Being a new grand dad has a lot of challenges of itself. Let alone to begin something new. It seems this has been my lot ( Turning a hobby into my work.) I never do know what's around the next corner ?

Grow learn and adapt. (The motto) whooooa !

For those who might be offended at my exhilaration I apology's now. :D

Grow learn and adapt. (The motto) whooooa !

Perhaps it might be a good time to upgrade the monkeys motto.!

to: Grow, Learn and Adapt,, surely that would represent the three wise monkeys in a better light.

In case anyone gets upset, no monkeys were harmed in the writing of this post...:p

hi killivolt,

Perhaps you might be careful, but I'm not :p

And I always refer to it as 'political stupidity'.

Perhaps I might mention the councils on-line planning application service, it was unuseable as it refused to accept any application with the word 'erection' in - so if you applied for the erection of a new building you were stuffed! - true story!.

If a Canadian was forced to drink piss in Australia he'd order a Foster's export. If an Aussie in Canada was forced to, he'd order a Molson Export. Torben

it's funny that if it is low-grade beer, or beer perceived as being low grade or tasteless. by some people refered as piss
it's always labled as export :D:D:D

Robert-Jan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back