Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

just a joke no means to offend annybody

Status
Not open for further replies.

rjvh

Chinese man decides to move to Australia after 50 years of living in Shanghai. He buys a small piece of land near to Mt Isa. A few days after moving in the friendly Aussie neighbour decides to go across
and welcome the new guy to the region, so he goes next door but on his way up the drive-way he sees the Chinese man running around his front yard chasing about 10 hens not wanting to interrupt these "Chinese
customs", he decides to put the welcome on hold for the day.

The next day, he decides to try again, but just as he is about to knock on the front door, he looks through the window and sees the Chinese man urinate into a glass and then drink it. Not wanting to interrupt another "Chinese custom", he decides to put the welcome on hold for yet another day. A day later he decides to give it one last go, but on his way next door, he sees the Chinese man leading a bull down the drive-way, pause, and then put his head next to the bull's bum.

The Aussie bloke can't handle this, so he goes up to the Chinese man and says "Jeez Mate, what the hell is it with your Chinese customs? I come over to welcome you to the neighbourhood, and see you running
around the yard after hens. The next day you are pissing in a glass, and drinking it, and then today you have your head so close to that bull's bum, it could just about **** on you."

The Chinese man is very taken back and says "Sorry sir, you no understand, these no Chinese customs I doing, these Australian Customs."

"What do you mean mate" says the Aussie, "Those aren't Australian customs."

"Yes they are, man at travel agent tell me" replied the Chinese man," He say to become true Australian, I learn chase chicks, drink piss, and listen to bull-****"

Robert-Jan

It made me laugh!

JimB

Hey, that's the same as here in Texas. LOL

Chase chicks I get.
Listen to ******** also.

Drink Piss ? wha..... I'm not an Oz so what's the funny part ?

Any Ozies I need a little help here.

Drink Piss ?

I learn from a Mexican once that if your suspicious someone is drinking your stashed liquor (Empty the bottle and piss in it) then put it back in your secret hiding spot.

Surprisingly new flavor added it's the spirits !!!!!!!! slurp. :D

killivolt said:
I learn from a Mexican once that if your suspicious someone is drinking your stashed liquor (Empty the bottle and piss in it) then put it back in your secret hiding spot.

They used to run childrens discos on a Friday night at the local Miners Welfare Club, and as such they didn't serve alcohol - so a lot of the kids were illegally buying boose at an off-licence down the road in the next small town. The kids were tending to hide the bottles of booze in a hedge at the end of someones garden, who got really tired of it - so he emptied all the bottles, and refilled them with vinegar! :p

I think it's supposed to be chase chicks, drink, piss, and listen to bull-****"

microtexan said:
I think it's supposed to be chase chicks, drink, piss, and listen to bull-****"
Ahhh, that makes more sense. I don't think I ever heard of Austrilians drinking piss.

I'm not sure but ?

I think I got it ............. what happen's to beer (after) you drink it hmmm.

Why not just say Drink piss_that's all your paying for. It tends to go right thru anyhow.

Edit: I still need an oz to confirm it.

Last edited:
I think there are a few things wrong with the story:
1) Don't Chinese guys chase chicks like every other guy?
2) Don't Chinese guys drink booze like every other guy?
3) Don't Chinese guys piss like every other guy?
4) Don't Chinesse guys listen to and say BS like every other guy?

But in Australia the Chinese guy must do them all upside down.

killivolt said:
Drink Piss ? wha..... I'm not an Oz so what's the funny part ?

For those who just dont get it, "piss" is a word used in this context to infer that the beer is not very good, weak with a low alcohol content.

However, the expression "on the piss" means a heavy drinking session where everybody gets very drunk.

JimB

JimB said:
For those who just dont get it, "piss" is a word used in this context to infer that the beer is not very good, weak with a low alcohol content.

However, the expression "on the piss" means a heavy drinking session where everybody gets very drunk.

JimB

And therefore "Piss Off" means what? ;)

Lefty

Beer as in taste's like piss? Dunno how you would be able to reference it to piss though.

Beer is 95% water. If you drink many beers (some drunk guys drink 24 or more) then you piss a lot.

Well drinking piss means drinking beer and

goin for a night out on da turps means a night on the spirits.

It really is a shame for Us Aussies 'aving to teach the rest of the world common day terms.

Leftyretro said:
And therefore "Piss Off" means what?
Go away!
Roughly the same as f*** off, but a lot less offensive.

JimB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back