Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

JuneBug Schematic

Status
Not open for further replies.

large_ghostman

Most Helpful Member
I have messaged Bill with an idea, not heard back yet but anyway, i thought i had the junebug manual/schematic on my old computer....apparently not! i know this is a long shot, i have searched the forum but cant find the schematic, does anyone by chance have one?

Actually my dad asked for one and it looks like one was posted, but the attachment is long gone in the thread. I have asked Bill if i could pinch some of his design, I want to make a dev board like the june bug based on the pk2, but using a older 40 pin 18f chip as the dev board side. I also want to use smd for the programmer side.

Its for the odd bit of teaching at the primary school i do, and another board for my sister, for what i want the pk2 is fine and easy. Boards being super cheap to have made it would be cool to do a retro pk2 board based on the junebug.

Its ok, guess what i did still have one on my old computer :D. problem solved!

thx Bill

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back