Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

junebug assembly manual wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.

ghostman11

does anyone have a copy of the junebug assembly manual handy that they could post online please, mine seems to have gone astray from the HD :( typical i havnt needed for ages but soon as i do i cant find it!!!

ive no idea RB. i was looking at buying LG one the mongoose kits but looks like Bill has thrown the towel in. shame as the junebug was a nice handy programmer.

He is a part of the community here. I would think he would help you out if you had questions but his website has been sold as he is retired, I believe.

I don't know him or his products but have emailed with him in the past and he always seemed nice enough.

**broken link removed**

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back