Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Jukebox for the members Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
My brain most be on some kind of free association thing I think. The start of TVs last video, with buildings then a woman seen through a window brought this to mind -

And then somehow this?? People walking around outdoors and the bed, possibly?

Just spotted the Paul Rodgers stuff - I don't know how I missed that - good one, TV!
One of my all-time favorites, through Free / Bad Co / The firm etc.
I saw him in the "Free Spirit" tour at Manchester last year; just as good as ever!

Years ago I took video production classes at the university. Back when cameras weighed more than the operator and moved on wheels. Now a girl can make these videos in the basement. Watch her eyes and the interaction between each singer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back