Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Jukebox for the members Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love some classical music composers. I get a lot of stress during school and i get "moody" due to family problems. I have found a great composer called Ludovico Einaudi who plays absolutely stunning pieces.

A piece that strikes me is Love is a mystery: Love is a mystery - Ludovico Einaudi

Another piece i enjoy is Le Onde: Ludovico Einaudi - Le Onde

Being a piano player i get incredible inspiration from him and play a few of his pieces. I feel you should check out his other videos if you like it

Another composer i like is Carlton Forrester. He also composes hymns and also composes some other music. It is increadibly uplifting

I love his amazing grace cover: Amazing Grace - Piano - Carlton Forrester

He also composed a song called Days. I love this piece: Days - Carlton Forrester (Original Song)

I think Carlton does not get enough credit on the songs he plays. It is all done by himself and in my honest opinion he is much better than some of the music listed in the pop charts

Last edited:
wow. Iggy Pop and the Stooges "Search and Destroy" was a welcome BLAST FROM THE PAST.

Im sure I pissed some neighbors off at 8am with the music so loud.

Better than coffee!

Last edited:
Last edited:
I love some classical music composers. I get a lot of stress during school and i get "moody" due to family problems. I have found a great composer called Ludovico Einaudi who plays absolutely stunning pieces.

A piece that strikes me is Love is a mystery: Love is a mystery - Ludovico Einaudi

Another piece i enjoy is Le Onde: Ludovico Einaudi - Le Onde

Being a piano player i get incredible inspiration from him and play a few of his pieces. I feel you should check out his other videos if you like it

Another composer i like is Carlton Forrester. He also composes hymns and also composes some other music. It is increadibly uplifting

I love his amazing grace cover: Amazing Grace - Piano - Carlton Forrester

He also composed a song called Days. I love this piece: Days - Carlton Forrester (Original Song)

I think Carlton does not get enough credit on the songs he plays. It is all done by himself and in my honest opinion he is much better than some of the music listed in the pop charts

You made a Ludovico fan out of me...:) good stuff.

Do you have a Leapy Lee favorite ?

My musical tastes are somewhat eclectic. This music dates back to when I was a kid.

I had no clue who Leapy Lee was but had been thinking of one of his songs and found it on youtube. Much to my surprise it was not a one hit wonder. They guy made top 10 several times and even the #1 spot.

Good Morning

Little Arrows

Little Yellow Aeroplane

Last edited:
Here's a sound clip of a hot rodded valve amp I built not too long ago. 80s rockers should enjoy this one -

**broken link removed**

Here's a sound clip of a hot rodded valve amp I built not too long ago. 80s rockers should enjoy this one -

**broken link removed**

You should have mentioned that you played the lick. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back