Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Jukebox for the members Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, just watched the Bon Scott one too with ACDC. Brilliant.
Good to see an old sticky revived :D

Regards,
tvtech

Anybody Ever seen this ?

5 people Play Guitar Video

Really interesting to me. Since I play Guitar I'm taken in by the hole thing, guitar isn't that easy to me and I can't even think about trying it with 4 other people.

kv

A Cover Band.....sang and performed it better than the Original.....Which WON Record Of The Year @ the Grammys.....

Link here: https://www.eonline.com/news/386489/2013-grammy-awards-winners-the-complete-list

Love the way they can play that make's that normal Acoustic guitar talk ;)

Follow the link above with kv's post" 5 people Play Guitar Video"

Astounding :D

Regards,
tvtech

Last edited:
A Cover Band.....sang and performed it better than the Original.....Which WON Record Of The Year @ the Grammys.....

Link here: https://www.eonline.com/news/386489/2013-grammy-awards-winners-the-complete-list

Love the way they can play that make's that normal Acoustic guitar talk ;)

Follow the link above with kv's post" 5 people Play Guitar Video"

Astounding :D

Regards,
tvtech

I'm not sure if you were into rock in the early seventy's. For most of us this one is rememberable...........Whiter Shade Of Pale

I really liked this song. I alway's thought it was Eric Clapton.

For those of you who are familiar with Clapton this is for you...............Crossroads

Edit: Blind Faith, helped shape my reasons for playing guitar in the 70's........these songs kept things together as a kid, a great inspiration..........Can't Find My Way Home

For those of us who can enjoy these. Folks in the U.K. may not be able to, can't say if they new about them.

Last edited:
Allo Guys, years ago I heard this band on the radio and liked them so it is there 1993 album a bit of Cypress Hill

Last edited by a moderator:
Todays find

A bit of Russel Morris

It's Only A Matter Of Time (1968)

Rachel (1970)

'Sweet Sweet Love' ~ Live 2007

Continued...

'Hush' ~ Live 2007

"Wings of an Eagle"

"Real thing"

Enjoy

Black Dog Blues

"Live With Friends"

Lay In The Graveyard (1971)

Thanks bryan

I have never heard of Russell Morris before but by golly he is talented. Love this stuff :D

Regards,
tvtech

Well, I'm not sure if you will like them, but here are my contributions to the Jukebox

Richie Ray & Bobby Cruz - El sonido Bestial

The instrumental part at 2:00 and the monstrous piano at 4:00 definitively require a Hi Fi stereo to be properly enjoyed

If you love workshop machinery this is going to be a pleasure for your eyes and ears

If you are on the electronic side of the music

If you aren't in the mood for any of the previous entries, that's not problem...

The Interrupters - Family

Clutch - Electric Worry

Now as it seems we are in the eve of war time gone past has these tunes that can seem more relevant to the modern day as isn't this History Repeating

Now are we on the Eve of Destruction So we may have to Get out of this place and when we think we are clear whats happen we get Stuck in the middle with you so we might just have go and sit on the dock of the bay. Now after we can go for a walk down Baker street. Now as it's the Summer time we find a Long Cool Woman in a black Dress then walk along we we have to say Brandi your a fine girl as it is late and the sundown don't start pickup the pace we may have start Reelin the years only to be Blinded by the light then to find guy a saying you aint seen nothing yet so checkout this out centrefold But we go on to find those Betty Davis eyes
and have a Total Eclispe of the Heart only to find a guy saying It's my life

Now as everything seems to turn around do we go to The house of the rising sun and find a Proud Mary the next house down found the the sultans of swing who then go to sniff some cocaine and after that we are Marooned

So that is the end of tonights journey

Enjoy

I haven't been here in a few; just got off the phone with a friend who started recording again. All these guy's are still "Rocking"

From left to right; (Dave Clark; I still write songs with; no I don't want to be a Rock Star.)

then (Ray Beerman; still playing doesn't want to be a Rock Star)

then (Steve Long; say's he just wants to write a good song)

last but not least (Russell Thomas; still hopes to be a Rock Star)

Shane Hatch, on Drums; grew up in the same neighborhood but is younger than me. Didn't know him to well. He was just a stand in drummer anyway.

Russell taught me my first 3 chords; been playing now for over 20 years. I don't get better; but they did.

This is off an early 1983 Local Cable channel. I told Steve I shared some songs here; but I forgot it was just to the folks in the Chat Room. I feel bad now cause I thought I put at least one of them here.

Steve Long recently built a Recording Studio in his house and has an Album and around 67 songs not completed. He's been a successful business man and is now semi retired and getting into his passions again.

The Bands Name is "Toxic Shock"

Hope you enjoy

Last edited:
WOW

Good one KV. Love the guitar line up :)

Cool stuff and thanks for sharing.

All the best,
tvtech

WOW

Good one KV. Love the guitar line up :)

Cool stuff and thanks for sharing.

All the best,
tvtech

Thanks tv.

We still talk to one another; and when life isn't in the way we pull the guitars off the wall and kick it; drink some suds and talk about the old days; the video above was shot on steel tape and converted. Not before the video was damaged do to age 28 years ago. They were around 26 at the time; and my first child was 8 years old; while they were developing their skills I was being a Dad and loving every minute of it.

Earlier on the Drummer that usually played with them as teenagers left for California around 82 and got a chance to go on the road as a "Roadie" for "Grandfunk Railroad" his name is "Mike Burnbrock" he was setting up one night and was tuning the drums and while doing so he played a couple of their songs (He loved Grandfunk and knew every song by heart; he was an accomplished Drummer) one of the Band Members could hear him and came to the stage only to see "Mike"

I couldn't believe it when he told us he got the chance to play a couple songs on stage. Most likely it was because the drummer had to go to the bathroom or something; but to him it would have been worth every minute to live a childhood dream.

Russell got a chance to open at a local event in Salt Lake City they did event a couple times called "livestock in 1992" in a Band Named "Under The Gun" he got together with an old "Guess who" member "Kenny Carter" and opened the show. There were 40,000 people who attended; back stage he got to meet "Santa" and he beamed from ear to ear when he told me.

Here is a editorial of the event. https://www.deseretnews.com/article/242515/Z-93-PLANS-STATES-LARGEST-ENTERTAINMENT-EVENT.html?pg=all

Last edited:
I just needed something bright and spirited while working tonight. My wife has a favorite band and I've always enjoyed the "Moody Blues" "Days of future Past"

Edit: We used to go to concerts together; these day's not so much. I think it's time to listen to some symphony.

Enjoy:happy:

Just thought I would add some Van Morrison greatest hits. Just play it and do your work for half hour or so.

Enjoy:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back