Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Jon's Imaginarium – Forrest Mims "Getting Started in Electronics" Download

Status
Not open for further replies.

Visitor

On Facebook, Radio Shack is advertising Forrest Mims' book Getting Started In Electronics....at a $3 discount to $16.99. This is a great introduction to electronics, that originally sold for $2.99 at Radio Shack back in the day.

But Getting Started In Electronics has been available on the web as a pdf for years. The latest version may be a later printing, but I don't think the content has changed.

This is a great addition to your e-e-library.

PDF Download

I‘ve had the paper back version of this book for years after finding it at a book store. It helped me understand transistors and such in a colorful way.

I have the original paper back version that I bought in the mid 1980s.
Copyright date 1983. It was my introduction to electronics as well.
This link tells why it is hand written.

radio Shack

Every once in a while, I come across little bags with Radio Shack parts destined for some long-ago forgotten project.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back