Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Jon's Imaginarium – An Introduction

Status
Not open for further replies.

Visitor

From time to time, I come across chips, components and circuits that I find interesting and potentially useful. I like to file these away for future reference. I'm going to post them here since others may enjoy this information too.

The criteria for posting is pretty simple – it's something I find interesting. I hope these posts may bring some innovation to the forum and generate some intellectual conversation. Things presented here are one approach to a problem. The probably won't be the only way or even the best way to accomplish a thing but they may be thought-provoking.

I hope you'll find these posts useful but please feel free to ignore them if you don't.

Part of the reason is that.

And part of it is so that I have a chance of finding things again in the future ;)

While these posts aren't getting a lot of comments, they are getting a lot of views, so that's gratifying.

My comment about the ads just now. Picture show the close-screen X. Really. It's there. You may need a loupe to see it.

Thanks for sharing the information. It gives Us more knowledge, who are non-technical people. Looking forward to such information-based posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back