Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

jokes

Status
Not open for further replies.

bogdanfirst

i think it is time to have some entertainment here;
does anybody know any joke about electronics, scientists, jokes about science in general?
i'll say one:
when a friend came to Edison, he struggeled to open the gate. so he told Thomas: 'you are such a great inventor but you couldnt fix the simple gate from your yard', so Edison answered " my dear friend, everytime someone opens or closes the gate he pumps 5 liters of water in my tank wich waters the garden'
i know it is not so good, but maybe someone knows soemthing better?

There's these group of Software design engineer being asked by their manager: Has anyone know " how to replace a busted bulb in a socket"?
One of them answered " Thats a hardware problem "... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Three groups of people were given £50 or dollars whatever your choice! and ask to work out how tall a particular building was.

The groups were, mathematicians, scientists and engineers.

The mathematicians got a tape measure a plumb bomb and a set square and triangulated the height of the building.

The scientists got some ball bearings and stop watches and timed how long it took for them to hit the ground to calculate the height of the building,

When they finished they came together and compared results, looking around for the engineers they were nowhere to be seen. they thought they must still be working and as they had some money left they decided to go to the pub/bar.

when they get to the pub they find the engineers there already well on their way to being drunk, so they confront them. "You haven't done any work at all have you? you just spent all the money in the pub?"

to which one of them replies, "Oh no, burp..!" "I gave the janitor a fiver and asked him how tall the building was!"

:eek: funny. here is another one....
:D a programmer, a mechanic and an electician are in a car that stopped working. the electrician goes and takes a look at it and says "no problem with the electrical system" then the mechanic takes a look: "no problem with the mechanics" then the programmer says: "i think that we should go out and come in again and maybe it will work, this is how i do with software" :lol:

Ok, heres one which I read on one of the uC forum. The user who wrote had read it from some digital design book..........

Once an analog engineer and one digital engineer were doing some research in the laboratory when a preety girl arrives and tells them that she will reduce the distance between herself and the engineers by some amount every 10 seconds. Hearing this the analog engineer becomes very happy thinking that the girl will reach him in no time while the digital engineer was unhappy with this & was thinking "Oh! dam it! she'll never come that close to me".

sorry for diiging up an old topic but...

one hydrogen atom walks up to another hydrogen atom and says "It seems I've lost an electron". The other asks "Are you sure?"
and the first atom says "I'm positive"

*slaps dawg_poop for god awful joke*

theres always the joke about the electronics student who picked up the soldering iron from the wrong end :roll:

Not sure how many here have stumbled upon this:

https://www.xs4all.nl/~jcdverha/scijokes/index.html

It's the biggest list of science humour I have ever seen. Some true classics, and the obligatory groaners.

Q: Why did Albert Einstein cross the street?
A: To get away from Niels Bohr. But when he got to the other side Bohr was there also.

/me ducks to avoid the trout....

A bit off topic, maybe, but ..........

At the end of the cold war the American space people were telling the Russians of the difficulty they had when writing with a ball point pen in the weightless environment of a manned space probe, and how they had spent millions of dollars perfecting a pen they could use in zero gravity.

The Russians said they had no such problems - they used a pencil!

A variation on the one posted above:

In a high school gym class, all the girls are lined up against one wall,
and all the boys against the opposite wall. Every ten seconds, they walk
toward each other exactly half the remaining distance between them.

A mathematician, a physicist, and an engineer are asked, "When will the
girls and boys meet?" Mathematician: "Never." Physicist: "In an infinite
amount of time." Engineer: "Well... in about two minutes, they'll be close
enough for all practical purposes."

j.

zachtheterrible said:
C:\
C:\DOS
C:\DOS\RUN

Trivia . . . duz ne1 know wut show thats from???? 8)

The simpsons...lol and that pencil one must make them feel stupid, if not pencil than pacer...

Keep it clean please people...i don't want this thread closed.

amen to that john.

lol, i've just spotted that the 'ads by google' at the top of the page are for making prank calls... I love this key-word based add system.

lol, i've just spotted that the 'ads by google' at the top of the page are for making prank calls... I love this key-word based add system.

Oh my gosh I just noticed that! The banner ad I saw was "Cancer Jokes: to relieve the stress and anxiety of cancer." Nice.

j.

I think the idea behind using a pen is that pencil points break off. This leaves a little conductive piece of graphite and clay floating around. Also, sharpening a pencil is messy with the effect of gravity, in freefall NASA would need a multimillion dollar pencil sharpener that costs an addition $10000 to lift into orbit.

Even if mechanical pencils were used, you'd still have the broken points (and probably entire pencil leads floating around).

Two students admired a female classmate, and commented about her good looks. One student told the other," She's the electricians' daughter, and we can't resist 'er!"

That joke's as old as the hills, on her chest!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back