Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Jm202a & Pic18f252

Status
Not open for further replies.

HERMES_PT

Hi:
Please, i need some big help.
I need C code to use with a pic18f252: just a complete program to make a jm202A
(2x16 characters) LCD Display works.
Just want to write in line 1 -> "Coins Value" and in line 2 -> "€ __.__"
In line 2 i want to display the result of a counter (counts coins until € 99.99)
Thanks.
Regards.

Last edited:
Hi.
Well, datasheet explains how to "draw" a specified character in the lcd, but still no answer from the lcd with my program.
Really nedd help with programming..

HERMES_PT said:
Hi.
Well, datasheet explains how to "draw" a specified character in the lcd, but still no answer from the lcd with my program.
Really nedd help with programming..

You can check my tutorials for assembler code, and the list of commands for the LCD - but I can't help you with C. LCD text modules are quite difficult to get working - for a start, do you have the contrast control conected properly?, you should be able to turn the contrast up and get a single line of black squares - this works with a completely uninitialised module.

If you can't get the black squares you have a hardware problem!.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back