Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

jammer applications???????

Status
Not open for further replies.

imgemini

hi friends

just what to know GSM jammer applications
i know they can be use in

Hospitals ( but how)
Gas stations ( when mobile phone transmite electro-magnitic waves and jammer also do that then why jammer is batter then the mobile phone :roll:

Hi Gemeni. I found this site, I think there was something about that. really cool site . . . **broken link removed**

The chances are a hostital ward is within a Faraday cage. It isn't specifically for GSM but any Electro-mag wave's that could interfere with sensetive equipment

hi
some one tell me the application of jammer can be

APPLICATIONS
Acoustic Isolation
• Theaters/cinemas • Concert halls • Lecture rooms/libraries
• Exclusive restaurants • Trains quiet areas of trains
Security and Privacy
• Prisons • Court houses • Conference rooms • Embassies
• Government facilities • Financial institutions • Gaming facilities
• Sensitive locations • Recording studios
Health and Safety
• Gas stations • Power plants • Industrial plants • Hospitals
• Aircraft

ok i just dont understant (how jammer can use in

Gas stations
Aircraft
Hospitals
when jammer it self transmiting E-M waves :?:

I think what Styx is saying is that they use a Faraday cage. A faraday cage is just a metal enclosure. EM radiation can't penetrate metal more than a tiny thickness (with the exception of gamma rays and other super high energy EM). So if you enclose your area in a fine metal mesh EM can't go in or out. Its completely passive and generates no EM.

As an interesting side note: EM does penetrate metal a small distance. Photo diodes actually have a layer of aluminim on top as one of the contacts for the diode; the aluminum is so thin that light shines through it.

**broken link removed**

this was @ the top o the page wen i looked @ ur thread. maybe u could email the company n theyll give u ideas or somethin . . . if theyre nice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back