jammer applications???????

Status
Not open for further replies.

imgemini

hi friends

just what to know GSM jammer applications
i know they can be use in

Hospitals ( but how)
Gas stations ( when mobile phone transmite electro-magnitic waves and jammer also do that then why jammer is batter then the mobile phone :roll:

The chances are a hostital ward is within a Faraday cage. It isn't specifically for GSM but any Electro-mag wave's that could interfere with sensetive equipment

hi
some one tell me the application of jammer can be

APPLICATIONS
Acoustic Isolation
• Theaters/cinemas • Concert halls • Lecture rooms/libraries
• Exclusive restaurants • Trains quiet areas of trains
Security and Privacy
• Prisons • Court houses • Conference rooms • Embassies
• Government facilities • Financial institutions • Gaming facilities
• Sensitive locations • Recording studios
Health and Safety
• Gas stations • Power plants • Industrial plants • Hospitals
• Aircraft

ok i just dont understant (how jammer can use in

Gas stations
Aircraft
Hospitals
when jammer it self transmiting E-M waves :?:

I think what Styx is saying is that they use a Faraday cage. A faraday cage is just a metal enclosure. EM radiation can't penetrate metal more than a tiny thickness (with the exception of gamma rays and other super high energy EM). So if you enclose your area in a fine metal mesh EM can't go in or out. Its completely passive and generates no EM.

As an interesting side note: EM does penetrate metal a small distance. Photo diodes actually have a layer of aluminim on top as one of the contacts for the diode; the aluminum is so thin that light shines through it.

**broken link removed**

this was @ the top o the page wen i looked @ ur thread. maybe u could email the company n theyll give u ideas or somethin . . . if theyre nice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…