Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

isis simulation problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

illias28

Hi every body,
can any one help me please, i want to simulate the Following schematic with pic 16f84a, a modulo 100 with displaying the results on tow 7 segments in multiplexed mode .but the simulation doesn't work.here you will find the schematic and the hex file.
and thank you very much

Attachments

• affmux.hex
    1.6 KB · Views: 192
  • affmux.c
    1.1 KB · Views: 201
  • affmux.BMP
    355.3 KB · Views: 204
What is the resource of your code? Is it complete?

I WROTE MY PROGRAM WITH MIKCROC .
ON MY BREADBOARD THE CIRCUIT IS WORKING GOOD BUT NOT IN THE SIMULATION WITH ISIS

I WROTE MY PROGRAM WITH MIKCROC .
ON MY BREADBOARD THE CIRCUIT IS WORKING GOOD BUT NOT IN THE SIMULATION WITH ISIS
Right! Simulation has to be treated carefully... You may have to edit the LED component to see anything... Whereas a real component may show dimly the ISIS component will have difficulty.. Try and change the duty cycle to see if it helps...

thank you very much ,Ian rogers for your help,
i found that the probleme was with the version of proteus, i have version 8.8 installed on my pc .
i tried the same simulation on a friend's pc who has proteus version 7.6 and it works good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back