Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Is this generator thing for real?

Status
Not open for further replies.
there's been a long history of these things since the beginning of the industrial revolution... not even the universe itself breaks even on the energy/entropy budget..., even though it is a "machine" that runs a lot longer than any man made machine has...

I don't think that is correct. At least it is not what is being said here https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Incredible_utility:

"In United States patent law, incredible utility is a concept according to which, in order for an invention to be patentable, it must have some credible useful function. If it does not have a credible useful function despite the assertions of the inventor, then the application for patent can be rejected as having "incredible utility". The invention does not have to work the way the inventor thinks it works, but it must do something useful. "
Um....

Last edited:
Are there any patents with a claim of perpetual motion (or free energy) currently granted in the UK or US?
the US Patent Office has a policy of rejecting patents for anything that have any claims of perpetual motion or "free energy". i won't tell somebody not to try to build one, as what you learn about the losses incurred by resistance and friction are important. if you wish to design for instance a power supply in the mid-90% efficiency range you need to learn what improves efficiency and what causes losses.

Yes its for real not a scam if it looks to good it must be a scam same thing was said with solar power and ev cars ..give me a break people wake up the US would loose trillions if this was approved for the us market they are not goig to let that happen..but it is a real magnetic generator ..same as the car that can run on h20 that inventor was killed
Wake up people free power is possible ..

Yes its for real not a scam if it looks to good it must be a scam same thing was said with solar power and ev cars ..give me a break people wake up the US would loose trillions if this was approved for the us market they are not goig to let that happen..but it is a real magnetic generator ..same as the car that can run on h20 that inventor was killed
Wake up people free power is possible ..

What the point of signing up just to post utter crap?.

No one ever said any such things about solar power or EV cars, which were fairly common back before petrol ones were.

This technology is already being used by the power companies its in your home now your just paying for it..i Would prefer to have it for free..setting next to my outside ac unit..

If you listen to the news on tv you are a sucker
Ah yes, because I don't have a brain of my own and have to be told by someone on the TV that perpetual motion/overunity is fake (because that happens all the time). Physics doesn't have anything to do with it.

Also, Overhill811 , for your information I recommend reading the terms of service for this forum (click "Terms and rules" at the bottom of the page). The section I would especially like you to read is the "Polemics" section:

Polemics

Controversial topics such as:
  • politics,
  • religion,
  • politically biased science,
  • climate change,
  • over-unity/free energy,
  • conspiracy theories,
  • space alien abduction,
are not necessarily off limits.

However, unless you can provide scientific proof or evidence, we do not recommend pushing these topics on others.
The burden of proof is on you, if you expect to keep pushing your beliefs on others. If you cannot provide solid scientific proof that you are correct, then please stop posting.

Last edited:
I was going to say, isn't over-unity crap banned here?

There's no magic to change the rules of physics.

This technology is already being used by the power companies its in your home now your just paying for it..i Would prefer to have it for free..setting next to my outside ac unit..

Can you show us some pictures or proof that this is used by any utility? If it cuts costs so much, it must be in widespread use. It is kind of amazing that all the people who work with it have kept it a secret. Maybe it's a deep-seated conspiracy to keep it a secret and this thread is about to be mysteriously ddeleted. Better watch you back – forces could be at work to silence you!

I was going to say, isn't over-unity crap banned here?

There's no magic to change the rules of physics.
It's not technically banned, but it is not recommended because it never leads to anything good. The rules state it has to be discussed using scientifically-proven, demonstrable facts. However, since this is effectively impossible since scientifically-proven and demonstrable facts have disproven overunity, it doesn't make much sense to discuss it in the first place.

The rules state it has to be discussed using scientifically-proven, demonstrable facts.
Woo-woo doesn't give a hoot about scientific facts, it just is what it is, because someone had some kinda 'vision'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back