Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Is this as dangerous as it sounds?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh LOL. Take your eyes off her legs.....that's done and dusted.

There are other things that count too. Does she have beautiful eyes? If so, what color are they?
Look into them.

Not for too long now....

Sorry- I couldn't resist this:

In a recent survey, 15% of men said they liked full legs, 22% said they liked slim legs, and 63% said they preferred something in between!

spec

Glad i am in the majority for a change lol

Depends on how you read it, personally I would rather a woman not have something between "her" legs..... :eek:
**** hes right spec, were back to thailand territory again!

I have never thought of that interpretation before. :arghh:

spec

She has something .... Look at male and female connectors.........
Got to get the shroud off first!! Talk about security screws! Tried all my hex ones and the torx ones no luck so far, might have to get one them cheap multi tip sets off ebay :D, I did consider WD40 but figured that might not go down well lol

Glad it isnt just me thats shallow enough to be more than happy with the legs lol, the rest is a bonus but not essential lmao

Girls change tremendously, especially in their teens. As you imply the most important thing is that they are female and happy in that role. Pretty much every female I know has no interest in, or knowledge of technical matters. Many women do not even know what their husbands do. I asked a nurse once what her what her husband did.: "Oh, he's a stress engineer, whatever that is." Who does he work for? "Oh some company in Bristol."

My wife had no idea what I did, and if someone asked her she would say, "Something in electrics". My sister-in-law even said that all those wiggly lines, letters, and numbers were silly when I was working at home once- she didn't have decent legs either, although they were long. A friends wife said that electronics was pretty simple: you just connect up wires as it shows on a drawing. She did have nice legs though, but not very long.

At work I mentored a girl who had top exam marks, was diligent, tidy, thorough, and a very pleasant person. She also had pleasing parts all round. She was, 'Female Technical Student of the Year' and aimed to be an engineer. Two years later she became a safety officer and then a housewife. She now has two kids, a house, a car and two holidays a year. I doubt she would even know what Ohms law is.

spec

Last edited:
Girls change tremendously, especially in their teens. As you imply the most important thing is that they are female and happy in that role. Pretty much every female I know has no interest in, or knowledge of technical matters. Many women do not even know what their husbands do. I asked a nurse once what her what her husband did.: "Oh, he's a stress engineer, whatever that is." Who does he work for? "Oh some company in Bristol."

My wife had no idea what I did, and if someone asked her she would say, "Something in electrics". My sister-in-law even said that all those wiggly lines, letters, and numbers were silly when I was working at home once- she didn't have decent legs either, although they were long. A friends wife said that electronics was pretty simple: you just connect up wires as it shows on a drawing. She did have nice legs though, but not very long.

At work I mentored a girl who had top exam marks, was diligent, tidy, thorough, and a very pleasant person. She also had pleasing parts all round. She was, 'Female Technical Student of the Year' and aimed to be an engineer. Two years later she became a safety officer and then a housewife. She now has two kids, a house, a car and two holidays a year. I doubt she would even know what Ohms law is.

spec
Maybe this is why thailand exists then.

I think maybe you are thinking about another aspect of women. :)

spec
I wasnt thinking about women AS SUCH, but it might explain lady boys ;), same interests but look like the real deal. Personally I would rather be single! So looks like I am lucky, it helps that I only talk to the ones who do tech etc. I stay away from the huddles around the drinks machines and the makeup swapers. And the ones that squeal when they talk well they can go and................

I wasnt thinking about women AS SUCH, but it might explain lady boys ;), same interests but look like the real deal. Personally I would rather be single! So looks like I am lucky, it helps that I only talk to the ones who do tech etc. I stay away from the huddles around the drinks machines and the makeup swapers. And the ones that squeal when they talk well they can go and................
You are so wise for one so young. :cool:

spec

Is there a correlation between long legged women and the interest in electronics and electrical? Sounds like an unusual thesis paper.

Not sure JJ, but it would be fun to check. :D

spec
You just solved what I am gonna do for my degree :D, I think I will extend it to a 5 year one ;), I will let you read my thesis when published:cool:

Is there a correlation between long legged women and the interest in electronics and electrical?
Fast pulse generators perhaps?

JimB

I hope your thesis is fully illustrated. :D

spec
Yeah but dont expect anything other than blurry pics! my hands are unlikely to be too steady :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back