Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Is this as dangerous as it sounds?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those of us that live in rural areas have advantages.
"Shed"
The right 12x60 feet is heated and is where the electronics lives.
The left 12x60 feet is for wood working. Insulated but not heated.
The center 20x60 feet is metal working, mills, welders, and tractor/car/truck repair.
The upstairs 20x60 is for over flow, There are transformer winding machines, small work station, and library.
View attachment 99045

I wish you hadn't posted that ron- I am so envious that life will never be the same again. :arghh:

spec

Back to topic- good luck with your encounter LG. But don't expect too much. Life is like that especially where women are concerned. You can tell the lay of the land by body language.

Women rarely know there own minds and change with the wind, especially at that age. Unlike the way that men view women, women find strength of character, brains, and humor attractive, Oh yes, and wealth. They are also attracted to men who are attracted to them- if that makes sense. It is vital to women to be attractive/wanted. The subtle compliment works wonders.

One fundamental tenant if you are going to invest any time in the female field, where there is an unlimited selection of shapes and types, is learn to dance, the better, the better.

spec

Last edited:
One fundamental tenant if you are going to invest any time in the female field, where there is an unlimited selection of shapes and types, is learn to dance, the better, the better.

I can attest to this. A girl will almost always want to dance with you at some point. I still struggle greatly with it. I even had trouble dancing with my wife at my wedding :p

I can attest to this. A girl will almost always want to dance with you at some point. I still struggle greatly with it. I even had trouble dancing with my wife at my wedding :p
I never could dance and it has been a great drawback, not only in the girl liaison days but also in general- company dances, reunions etc. The other skill worth developing is golf: you play golf with your boss and dance with his wife. :)

spec

what do you actualy mean????!!!o_Oo_Oo_Oo_O
I missed an is out, so it should of read..................

So its official, all you have to play with, IS yourself! I will let you work that one out ;).

Not forgiven you for script kiddy yet.

Well she cant solder, but is willing to learn. On the down side she remarked my bench could do with a tidy up! :eek::meh:. But she has exceptionally long legs so I am tempted to forgive her for the bench comment

I always danced with my wife and at some social events, our friends as well. I really enjoyed dancing! (At one point, being so exuberant, I jumped up and smashed a chandelier!) However, no one was brave enough to explain to me how badly I danced. :eek: Sometimes enthusiasm is enough to earn you points with the right women.

Well she cant solder, but is willing to learn. On the down side she remarked my bench could do with a tidy up! :eek::meh:. But she has exceptionally long legs so I am tempted to forgive her for the bench comment

If you explain to her that your bench (and your shed) are your space and she doesn't need to worry about its tidiness (or lack thereof), she may understand. My wife understood when I told her my office (my "workshop", so to speak) was my area and I would clean it as I saw fit. The right girl will understand and will allow you to have your own space.

Hmm, exceptionally long legs- forget all this electronics stuff. What is the next move.:cool:
spec

I might even let her use my weller soldering iron:D.
Unless you have a Metcal, don't even try showing off ;)

On another note, have you run any data recovery software on the hard drive to check her out before you make a decision - make sure she can spell properly before you date her .......

Yeah but she had a short skirt on

Sigh. She is after you. Sussed you out.
She wanna be attractive to you :)

Never let this opportunity slide. Pretty, long legs and generally an absolute dish.

I'm gonna buy an Internet brick and hit you over the head with it. Wakey wakey.
Don't treat her like all her special effort is not noticed.

Get to know her well. Tell her she is pretty. FFS I cannot think anymore.
Follow your heart. Not your two heads. Thinking one and the "other one"

She will be well worth the effort spent on your part.

Nothing better than being in the company of a stunning woman at a party or other occasion. Especially if she is affectionate to you in front of all.
You feel like an absolute Champion. While others scratch their heads :D

Treat her like Gold and she will be your Princess forever :))

Whew. Hot good women are hard to find.

I'm gonna have a heart attack thinking about this.

How do I know? Cause I have traveled that road. Once I was good looking and chicks liked me. I tossed them. Cause there were always others to take their place.

Now that I'm old and stuffed always wonder what would of happened if I was not such arrogant SOB when I was younger?
Straight from the horses mouth. The only language I know.

Whew. At least I am honest about stuff now.

tv

Well she is around again tomorrow for 'soldering' lesson's, I have wrote some the tips down BTW!. Her hard drive had no surprises on. My mum's first comment when we she went was 'wow she's pretty'. So I guess we will see how it goes, she is alot more interesting to talk too than most girls, most are ok to perv but you wouldnt wanna have to talk to them for long, Linsey is her name and she wants to learn more about Chemistry so might spend some time in in the lab with her tomorrow.

If she gets too much bothersome on cleaning she can out the mobile home (trailer) I use as an office!

Ha ha - just enjoy her company and chill out with her a bit :)

My best mate is/was a chick - I used to spend 8+ hours shut in a small room with her soldering and wiring stuff up all day - we got on like a house on fire and still stay in touch :)

Ha ha - just enjoy her company and chill out with her a bit :)

My best mate is/was a chick - I used to spend 8+ hours shut in a small room with her soldering and wiring stuff up all day - we got on like a house on fire and still stay in touch :)
I dont spose you can get her back were you work if i come do work experience?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back