Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

is there anyone can help me ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nigel Goodwin said:
Flashing headlights at traffic lights has long been a myth, as far as I'm aware there's no traffic light over ride for emergency vehicles in the UK? - they simply go through at red - relying on all the traffic stopping (which it does).

In the big cities, many intersections get jammed up with cars, and its best to keep some of it moving, so they can move out of the way. It's one reason I enjoy living in a small town.

In the US (and Canada, I believe) you can see the flashing light sensors on the traffic light supports. They are long, tapering tubes pointing in the direction that traffic comes from. I believe they are designed for a specific flasher frequency. The emergency crews prefer them to mirt as they work automatically.

HarveyH42 said:
In the big cities, many intersections get jammed up with cars, and its best to keep some of it moving, so they can move out of the way. It's one reason I enjoy living in a small town.
Traffic jams are common all over the UK, even in the village I live in some of the roads get jammed up in the weekday mornings.

audioguru said:
Which type of sound? The 2-tones in Europe or the siren in North America?
I've noticed that they change the tone every now and then. I suppose this is because drivers get used to it so they ignore it.

These two foxes can make the sound of a European 2-tone:
Do they live in Canada? :D

Isn't an offence to mimic a police car? Could I get stopped if I went down the road with a police car siren plaing on my CD player. Perhapps they should ado something about those foxes.

The ears are huge on foxes so they can hear the police coming, when the foxes are in Canada and the police are in England.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back