Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Is there a way to identify the frequency on which an implant receives it's signal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

signalblocking

Is there a way to identify the frequency on which an implant receives it's signal?

I have manually scanned the entire frequency range of rtl-sdr dongle and I couldn't identify any suspicious transmissions, it could be possible that when I tuned to a certain frequency, the transmission frequency might have been active but when I reached that frequency, the transmission might have stopped.

What modulation is an implant which is not powered and only produces sound through bone conduction use? Amplitude modulation?

I didn't consent to this implant being put in me.

Radios take power; batteries.
There is no such thing as a remote accessible implant, small enough to not need major surgery to install it, that could work for more than a few hours.

Something the size of a matchbox could work for a few days with an active receiver.
Think of the size of a cellphone battery and how long one can last on standby without using the screen and with everything possible shut off - a week or two at most, for something with the case half filled by a battery.

Actual surgical implants that communicate continuously, such as a cochlear implant for hearing, use transformer coupling from an external power unit with a part that is placed against the skin over the implant.
They are also quite large and very easily detectable on x-rays - even without a battery.

Invisible / injectable implants that communicate remotely are pure fantasy.

Things like pet ID tags are nothing more than an electronic "bar code" and can only be read from a few inches, again using a powered device with a coupling coil. They are the same basic technology as door entry keyfobs / keycards etc.

.....an implant which is not powered and only produces sound.....
I didn't consent to this implant being put in me.
You are "hearing things" and are dreaming about aliens who attacked you. What kind of sounds are they transmitting to you? Fast food ads?
Some people who live very close to an AM radio station antenna have fillings in their teeth detecting the radio sounds.

What makes you think you have a radio implanted in you? - and assuming you have?, it would likely be in receive mode so there's nothing to pick up.

Among many other things I'm being subjected to psychic driving torture and I'm can't come up with any other explanation as to how it is being done other than an implant transmits sound.

I'm sure it is a receive only implant, I want to find the frequency it is receiving on so I block that frequency. I'm sure if I used a wide-band scanner I might be able to hear the transmission, so how do I do it with sdr dongle?

Radios take power; batteries.
There is no such thing as a remote accessible implant, small enough to not need major surgery to install it, that could work for more than a few hours.

Something the size of a matchbox could work for a few days with an active receiver.
Think of the size of a cellphone battery and how long one can last on standby without using the screen and with everything possible shut off - a week or two at most, for something with the case half filled by a battery.

Actual surgical implants that communicate continuously, such as a cochlear implant for hearing, use transformer coupling from an external power unit with a part that is placed against the skin over the implant.
They are also quite large and very easily detectable on x-rays - even without a battery.

Invisible / injectable implants that communicate remotely are pure fantasy.

Things like pet ID tags are nothing more than an electronic "bar code" and can only be read from a few inches, again using a powered device with a coupling coil. They are the same basic technology as door entry keyfobs / keycards etc.

It could be field powered, what with all the radio noise around with cell phone signals, wifi, bluetooth, etc the implant might have a small battery which recharges using radio noise. Another possibility is it works using magnetic induction loop.

A more likely possibility is, it could nothing more than miniaturized crystal radio, when there is a strong AM signal it emits sounds through bone conduction.

Let me save everyone here a whole lot of wasted time....

How will that save time?

You are "hearing things" and are dreaming about aliens who attacked you. What kind of sounds are they transmitting to you? Fast food ads?
Some people who live very close to an AM radio station antenna have fillings in their teeth detecting the radio sounds.

That is just it, I never hear any other people's voices or chatter and I'm not dreaming about aliens. But I have indications to believe I'm being subjected to psychic driving torture through the implant.

I think they are using silent sound spread spectrum to transmit abuses at me.

How strong an AM signal will cause dental fillings to emit sounds? KiloWatts or MegaWatts? Will FM work? What is the smallest AM radio or FM radio which can be made, can a miniaturized crystal radio be made with silver, which might be more promising for this purpose?

Among many other things I'm being subjected to psychic driving torture and I'm can't come up with any other explanation as to how it is being done other than an implant transmits sound.

Sorry, but you're just crazy - such things don't happen, and if you've had something surgically implanted you'd know about it.

If you're that concerned, then go and pay for x-rays or body scans to check for foreign items in your body - or (much cheaper) get afriend to examine you closely for any fresh surgical scars.

Sorry, but you're just crazy - such things don't happen, and if you've had something surgically implanted you'd know about it.

If you're that concerned, then go and pay for x-rays or body scans to check for foreign items in your body - or (much cheaper) get afriend to examine you closely for any fresh surgical scars.

Sorry, but you are an idiot, such things do happen and I have proof to my own mind that psychic driving is real. How would I know if it was put inside me if it was done after I fell asleep and was drugged? A complicated heart surgery takes less than 4 hours, how much time do you think putting a small implant takes? How much damage would it require to be done to ear? Almost no damage.

I'm not sure if I'll get an honest x-ray or body scan, I have checked my body thorough and there was a suspicious scar but that could be rfid implant, I'm talking about an implant in the ear region or skull region, which is impossible for me to check there, even if it is there, it could be at any place in the ear or skull region, the incision could have recovered by now.

Everyone is different.

Most people, at some time or other, experience hypnagogic or hypnopompic effects - seeing images as you are falling asleep, or still experiencing dream images superimposed over the real world for afew seconds or eve minutes after waking up suddenly (often taken to be "ghost" images, but people that do not understand them).

Most people also occasionally "hear" sounds that are not there at some time - like thinking you may have heard a doorbell or phone, when you are expecting a call or visitor.

Quite a few people can recall and "listen to" music in their memory whilst doing other things.

With some people, a few in a thousand, some or all of the same effects can occur involuntarily, frequently or continuously whilst they are fully awake - sounds, voices, images etc.

They are all from the same source - part of the persons own brain, the fully-awake ones a conscious and even possibly interactive dream, whether sound or sound and images.

Tourette's syndrome is another very common condition, with something like one in a hundred people experiencing some level of related effects, though not so often the really severe version with continuous involuntary movements or vocalisations.

It's all down to random variations in exactly how different peoples brains develop; different tastes in food & music, different hobbies, different levels and types of subconscious activity.

The world would be a very boring place if everyone were identical!

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back