Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Is our body a voltage Source?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry Ke5, was having a bad night last night and I posted more than a little too fast when I was irritated at something completely unrelated. Again my apologies.

The greatest source of DC voltage measured from the human body to 'ground' is usually due to the friction between dissimilar materials, e.g. your shoes on the floor or carpet. We usually think of this only in dry weather when we get shocked touching a door knob. These voltages still exist, at lower levels, even when we don't feel them.

I know it`s an old thread but Anyone know how many volts the human body can produce? My quick crappy online search came up with 100 millivolts and that would of course be when you are well away from Electromagnetic polution.

I know it`s an old thread but Anyone know how many volts the human body can produce? My quick crappy online search came up with 100 millivolts and that would of course be when you are well away from Electromagnetic polution.
2.87volts dc constant current flow from fingertips of both hands indoors or outdoors and various meters but nothing on ac setting only dc setting 500 ohms .dentistlaugh when i asked him about it _thinkinking it might have something to do with my fillings anp posts. explain this . oh when ilet go of terminals onvoltmeter it registers zero,

2.87volts dc constant current flow from fingertips of both hands indoors or outdoors and various meters but nothing on ac setting only dc setting 500 ohms .dentistlaugh when i asked him about it _thinkinking it might have something to do with my fillings anp posts. explain this . oh when ilet go of terminals onvoltmeter it registers zero,
What?

Anyway.. this should answer most questions about the original (old) topic:

Full lecture series:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLKcjQ_UFkrd7zbPHRkDpB7i113wDG_Rb3

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back