Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

irc chatroom?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know it's a little out dated but i luv the idea of irc chat .. i am in multiple servers and channels most of the time. I woudl find it quite useful as you can set up file servers with whatever you want on it and a bunch of other things. I am currently in school for Electronic engineering technician - Robotic Process and control, or something and would definitely idle the chan. I have checked your chan and its empty so I ws just curious if it moved or you guys just dumped the idea. If you have dumped it do you guys know of one that is populated and being used :)

Thanx

Hey,
As you guessed the chat room was removed because nobody wanted it.

I can reopen the chan though. send me a PM if you are interested!

I think having an IRC chat would be a GREAT thing to do
as people will have the little questions answered then and there
and help keep this forum clean.

On the downside, there will be no history of the questions and answers.
So someone scratching his head over a question already answered here
will have to ask it again. If the question were asked in the forum in the first place, many will be able to benifit from it without even asking it :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back