Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Ir receiver problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miltaridis

Great thanks to ppl helping me on the trasmitter thingy now i require your assistance once more for the receiver part :p

well here is my schematic
**broken link removed**

my problem is that if i get the transmitter part to transmit at a frequency higher than 256 khz the receiver doesnt seem to work at all . If you have any ideas plz share

Best regards ,

Are you really trying to power the opamp by putting the 2.2uF capacitors in SERIES with the power pins????

The way you have the inputs of the opamp biased, the circuit would only work if you had split +12V, -12V power supplies. Are you trying to run this on a single 12V supply?

What is the 150Ω load resistor for?

Last edited:
lol perhaps this is the worst shape i have made the 2.2uf are coupling capacitators and are parrarel to the ground and the negative supply of the op amp is coneccted to -12V

mmm i read somewher you put it there for more stable op amp still you think i should remove it ?

Attachments

• DF84.png
    DF84.png
    29.5 KB · Views: 160
Last edited:
The 10pF feedback cap across the 100kΩ feedback resistor gives a -3dB bandwidth of 159kHz, thus the response is down about -5db at 256kHz.

You can increase the bandwidth by lowering the value of either the feedback resistor or capacitor.

Also 150 ohms is a rather large load for the LM217. The maximum output is probably no more than about 3V peak.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back