Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

IR communicator

Status
Not open for further replies.

LApprenti Sorcier

Can anyone help me?

I jave a little experience in electronics, though nothing communications or wireless related... :idea: What i'm trying to do is build some kind of InfraRed walkie-talkies... They're supposed to reach a fair 10 meter range straight line, no obstacles obviously... (~ 32 feet, I don't know if this will be possible, but I'm willing to use several IR LEDs. If that's too far for the LEDs' reach, well then the further, the better) I don't need the greatest sound quality but sure speech needs to be understood...

:arrow: Any ideas?

Thanks a lot!

thought maybe a laser link? it vould be simpler to build and use something like a voltage to pulse converter at the transmitter and a pulse to voltage conv. for the receiver..if u need it to be bidirectional u would need to build two of them

If you can stand 10 meters away from a TV, and still be able to turn it on, maybe you can enquire some of that technology into being able to send voice with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back