Hi people, I'm new around here, so please help me. Several months ago (or I should say year ago), my iPod just ran out of battery. When I got home, I plug it into its usb cable to charge (because this ipod, i bought it from ebay, so it doesn't have a wall charger). But, the screen appeared this letter "Low battery", for hours. I know there is something wrong with it, is it because of the battery or something else? If it because of the battery than how could I troubleshooting that before go to Apple store?